Information Technology (IT) has been a major contributor to jobs in Ireland for more than two decades and this trend looks set to continue as IT recruitment firms connect highly skilled IT talent with lucrative short term or long term IT career opportunities.
IT recruiters are responsible for matching IT and Communications experts with national, European and even global corporations looking for talented tech-savvy individuals.
Here’s a brief list of some of the IT jobs available in Ireland and what they involve
- An analyst/programmer writes and designs software applications using computer development languages
- A database administrator manages the administration of database management systems.
- A systems administrator manages an organisation’s computer systems.
- A database analyst is responsible for designing and developing data flow models and database structures.
- A systems analyst is responsible for the research, planning and recommendation of system choices to meet an organisation’s requirements.
- A software engineer programmes large-scale computer systems and applications.
- A hardware engineer specifies and designs computers and communication hardware.
- A help desk technician provides support to computer end-users.
- A webmaster manages the implementation and administration of an organisation’s website.
- A network administrator/engineer maintains an organisation’s Local Area Network (LAN).
- A network security analyst manages the security of IT systems.
- An information systems manager (or IT manager) directs the overall IT architecture of an organisation including operating systems, networks, server maintenance and technical support.
Daysha Consulting is an Irish IT project management firm which specialises in connecting the best IT industry professionals with a variety of challenging short and long term IT project management opportunities.
Daysha is always looking to work with talented new IT gurus. Our focus is on IT project management as a professional service packaged to meet client requirements, cultures and processes while also offering IT contractors exciting career prospects.
For more information about working with Daysha Consulting in one of their many IT and Communications roles email firstname.lastname@example.org and visit the careers page on our website. Here you can view current IT recruitment opportunities, submit your CV and access useful industry resources.
POSTED IN: Articles