Daysha Consulting Ltd is registered as a Data Controller with The Data Commissioner.
Outlined below is Daysha Consulting Ltd’s policy with regard to the privacy of the users of Daysha Consulting Ltd’s website and sub-sites. By visiting these sites you are agreeing to the terms of this privacy statement. If you are not happy with the contents of this statement and do not wish your information to be recorded, you may leave this site.
Daysha Consulting Ltd fully respects your rights to privacy and will not collect any personal information without your clear permission. Any personal information which you volunteer when you visit our website through e-mail alerts or when using our online feedback forms will be treated with the highest standard of security and confidentiality. This is strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third party web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly
Daysha Consulting Ltd’s website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with Daysha Consulting Ltd’s website and sub-sites.
The Daysha Consulting Newsletter gathers information based on views and clicks. In some cases we use internal statistic gathering methods to measure performance, both displays and clicks. We may occasionally send sales and marketing emails (non-newsletter) to some recipients or other emails (non-newsletter) which we believe may be relevant to those on our subscribers database.
Information gathered from our newsletter statistics may be used for the content and distribution of future issues. We may use these statistics for marketing purposes.
On the bottom of every newsletter we send is the option for the recipient to unsubscribe.
Notification of Changes to this Statement
Daysha Consulting Ltd reserves the right to amend this statement at any future date and will post any substantive changes here.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact Chris Dunne at email@example.com